- Where can I see when our RAF link will expire?
- Are my friend and I correctly linked for RaF?
- How long will the benefits last
I am the recruit
Recruits do not have an in-game display for their connection with a recruiter.
If you were invited by a friend, ask your friend to check if you are correctly linked.
I am the recruiter
To verify that your friend correctly accepted your invitation:
- Open the social window (default hotkey O)
- Click on the Recruit A Friend tab
- Check if your friend is on the list of linked accounts
If your friend is not on the list, log out and ask your friend to log out too. Then log in again.
Accounts not linked
Only accounts created within the last 7 days, or accounts that have been inactive (without paid game time) for 24 months or more, are eligible to be recruited. There is a 7-day grace period for previously inactive accounts to be recruited after game time is added. Accounts that were created more than 7 days ago, but have never had game time, are not eligible to be recruited.
Recruit A Friend links lasts until the recruit has paid for 12 months of game time.
For information on how to link accounts, visit Recruiting a Friend in World of Warcraft.