Troubleshooting Error: Heads up! Something Went Wrong
- My credit card is not accepted.
- Cannot add a new credit card to my account.
To resolve this error try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Delete all billing profiles from your Payment Methods page
- Disable or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the website as a security threat
- Clear the cache and cookies in your browser or try a different browser
- Try a different network. For example, you can try a phone connected to mobile data
If the issue persists, try again after 24 hours or choose another of our Accepted Payment Methods.