Troubleshooting Error: Heads up! Something Went Wrong
- My credit card is not accepted
- Cannot add a new credit card to my account
To resolve this error try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Delete all billing profiles from your Payment Methods page
- Disable or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the website as a security threat
- Clear the cache and cookies in your browser or try a different browser
- Try a different network. For example, you can try a phone connected to mobile data
If the issue persists, try again after 24 hours or choose another of our Accepted Payment Methods.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!