Attaching a Mobile Blizzard Authenticator to Multiple Accounts
- I would like to use my authenticator for my second account but I don't know how
Physical authenticators, or key-fob authenticators, can only be attached to one Blizzard account at a time. The free Blizzard Moble Authenticator app can be attached to up to three different Blizzard accounts at once.
To add your Authenticator to an additional account, follow these steps:
- Log in to the new account on the Battle.net website
- Navigate to the security options on your Account Management Summary page.
- Click "Add Security"
- Click "Set up your authenticator" under "Already have the Blizzard Mobile Authenticator?"
- Follow the steps to confirm your email address
- Fill in your serial number from your authenticator app menu under "Serial & Restore"
- Enter your current randomized authenticator code found on the main authenticator app screen under "Enter code manually"