Files in your Heroes of the Storm Installation are Damaged
- Heroes of the Storm crashes on launch with the error "Files in your Heroes of the Storm Installation are Damaged"
p>If your Heroes of the Storm game files are quarantined by security or damaged, the game client may crash. Try the following steps to resolve this error.
- OneDrive may prevent Battle.net Games from accessing or modifying files in your Documents. Unsync your Documents folder from OneDrive
- Run the repair tool to repair any damaged game files.
- Update or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the game client as a security threat.
- Uninstall and Reinstall the game client.
Tried everything here?
If you have tried these steps and still require assistance, please visit our Technical Support Forums.