- My StarCraft II language isn't right.
- I receive an error about language packs.
If your StarCraft® II interface language has changed or you receive the error, “an authorized language pack is required,” follow the steps below to return your game client’s language settings to the default.
- Locate the variables.txt file on your system.
- Windows: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\
- Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Blizzard/StarCraft II
- Find the following lines of text:
- Change enUS to match your game's regional language name, then save the file.
Note: If you have two StarCraft II accounts on your Battle.net account, you must switch the language setting in this file each time you want to swap to a different game account.