Did not Receive, or are Missing Free Rewards after 6-Month Subscription Purchase
- I purchased the six-month sub option but do not have Wen Lo, the River's Edge
- I have six months of game time on my account but no Goblin Gumbo Kettle toy
- I used tokens to get game time but don't have my Hearthstone rewards
As part of the limited time promotion, anyone who purchased a 6-month Subscription Special Offer Bundle before October 19, 2021, or had a 6-month subscription with a future renewal date on Monday, August 31, 2021, received the Sapphire Skyblazer mount, Imp in a Ball, and the following Hearthstone rewards:
When you subscribed you received:
- 15 United in Stormwind packs
- Tavern Pass and Battleground Perks
- 15 Mercenaries packs (not visible until Mercenaries goes live)
After the launch of Mercenaries mode in Hearthstone (October 12, 2021):
Anyone who completed the Hearthstone Mercenaries prologue and began one new Bounty received the World of Warcraft mount Sarge's Tale.
On or shortly after December 7, 2021:
- 15 New Expansion Packs
- 15 Mercenaries Packs
- Tavern Pass and Battleground Perks for the new Expansion
Only players that have active game time on their WoW account as of December 1, 2021, were eligible for the third set of rewards.
- To get the rewards you must have purchased the 6-month subscription and mount bundle before October 19, 2021.
- You were only able to earn the rewards with a 6-month subscription. No other options of adding game time to an account would have granted the rewards.
- If you purchased a subscription and should have the reward but do not, ensure that your purchase is complete or shipped in your order history.
- Battle.net accounts with multiple World of Warcraft accounts will only get the Hearthstone rewards once, even if you have a 6-month subscription on multiple World of Warcraft accounts.
It is no longer possible to earn these rewards as the promotional period has ended.