During technical troubleshooting, you may need to fully uninstall and reinstall a game. To uninstall:
- Open Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Right-click on Warcraft III and select Uninstall. This will begin the uninstallation process.
- If the client is not listed, manually delete Warcraft III:
- Click Start ( Windows Key + Q in Windows 8), and select All Programs.
- After locating the Warcraft III folder, right-click the Warcraft III Application and select Open File Location.
- Move one folder up and delete the Warcraft III folder.
- Press Windows + R, type C:\\ProgramData into the run prompt, and click Ok
- Enter the Blizzard Entertainment folder and delete the Warcraft III folder
- Using Finder, go to /Applications/Warcraft III directory,
- Move the Warcraft III folder to the Trash.
- Navigate to ~/Library/Preferences and delete any files associated with Warcraft III:
- Warcraft III Preferences
- Battle.net Preferences
- BNUpdate Preferences
- Empty the Trash.
To reinstall the game, use the CD/DVD or download a new copy.