Claiming Collector's Edition Pets in WoW Classic

Updated: 1 year ago
Article ID: 288401

Common Problems

  • How can I get the Burning Crusade Netherwhelp pet in WoW Classic?
  • I have the original Wrath of the Lich King Collector's, how do I receive Frosty?

If your modern World of Warcraft account was upgraded to a Collector's Edition, you can claim your Collector's exclusive rewards on WoW Classic by speaking to any innkeeper in a major city or Landro Longshot in Booty Bay.

If you have more than one WoW account, you can only claim the Collector's Edition rewards on the account that was originally upgraded to Collector's.