- When I launch the Battle.net app it automatically starts a Scan and Repair
- The app is scanning game files in infinite loop
If the Battle.net App is stuck in a Scan & Repair loop, this usually indicates that your game data is corrupted. To resolve this:
- Click the Cogwheel icon next to the Play or Update button and choose Show in Explorer
- Close the Battle.net App
- In the Explorer window you just opened, locate and delete the Data folder
- Restart the Battle.net App and wait for any updates to complete
If this does not resolve your issue, you may need to un- and reinstall the game. If you are on a low bandwidth connection, or the game breaks again after being reinstalled, you can also try the steps on Troubleshooting Installation and Patching, but a full reinstall may be required to resolve the issue.