Cannot Link My Console and Battle.net Accounts
Common ProblemsAccount Linking Error: An error occurred while linking your accounts. Please try again later.
If you cannot link your console and Battle.net accounts:
- Make sure your Battle.net account is not a trial account
- Log in to your Battle.net Account Management Page to complete registration
- Check if your Battle.net account already has a console account linked to it. Each Battle.net account may only have one PSN, one XBox Live, and one Nintendo Switch account linked to it
- Check if your console account is already linked to a different Battle.net account. The same console account cannot be linked to multiple Battle.net accounts
- Un-link the wrong accounts
- Link the correct accounts
If you tried these steps and you still can't link your accounts, or you don't know what Battle.net account was linked to your console account, contact us.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!