Blizzard Battle.net Desktop Application Keeps Asking for Password
- After the Authenticator prompt, the app asks me to enter my password again
- After entering my credentials, the app goes back to "Please enter your password"
If you have selected to Appear Offline:
- Launch the Blizzard App
- Click on the Settings icon in the login screen
- Select Use Last Status
If you have a mobile Blizzard Authenticator attached to your account:
- Login to your Account Management Security Settings
- Click Disable next to "Always require authenticator for login"
- Resync the Authenticator
Delete the Battle.net Tools folder to automatically rebuild outdated or corrupt files.
Update or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the login module as a security threat.