I receive the error "Your password is incorrect"
- I'm sure I'm entering my password correctly, but it still doesn't work
- I just reset my password but I receive the error: "Your password is incorrect"
- I'm trying to create an account with a complex password manager but I can't
- Can't log in to Diablo III, I receive the error "Warning! Your password is incorrect"
If you receive an error that your password is incorrect, check the following:
- If you use a password manager with auto-fill service, delete the pre-filled password and type your password yourself
- Check if you have Caps Lock on —the input box is case sensitive
- If you have multiple keyboard languages or layouts installed, check which one you have enabled
- Try typing your password on a notepad so you can see what you are typing
Note: If you receive the error on Diablo III, please launch the game through the Blizzard app.
If the you still can't log in, reset your password.
When you set a new password, it must respect the following rules:
- Must be different from your account name
- Must be longer than 8 characters
- Must have at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one number
Special or ASCII characters aren't supported.