- I cannot change my email address on the login screen, the field is grayed out
- There is the wrong phone number in the logging screen and I can't update it
- The app is trying to log in with the wrong email, and I cannot change it
If the Battle.net App is showing your email as grayed out and it won't let you change it, try the following:
- On the logging screen, click the cogwheel icon
- Click Settings
- Click Security
- Click Clear Login Information
- Click Done
You should now be able to type in your login credentials.
If clearing your login information didn't resolve the problem, please try deleting the Battle.net files.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!