Can't Edit Login Information in the Battle.net App
- I cannot change my email address on the login screen, the field is grayed out
- There is the wrong phone number in the logging screen and I can't update it
- The app is trying to log in with the wrong email, and I cannot change it
If the Battle.net App is showing your email as grayed out and it won't let you change it, try the following:
- On the log in screen, click the cogwheel icon
- Click Settings
- Click Security
- Click Clear Login Information
- Click Done
You should now be able to type in your login credentials.
If clearing your login information didn't resolve the problem, please try deleting the Battle.net files.