Common ProblemsWhen trying to install it says "This App can't run on your PC"
This issue is caused by the downloaded file being corrupted.
- Viruses and malware can corrupt files when they are downloaded. Run a virus and malware scan to remove security threats.
- Update your drivers and operating system to resolve any compatibility issues.
- Update or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the installer as a security threat.
- Re-download the application using a different browser.
- Try downloading the application via this direct link.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!