- When trying to purchase a token in game, the shop menu will go black when attempting to connect to the store.
If you are unable to see in-game shop content due to the window being black or blue, the following troubleshooting usually resolves this issue:
- If the problem is with World of Warcraft, reset your user interface to prevent conflicts with the shop window.
- Check Parental Controls on the account to ensure that in game purchases are not blocked.
- Issues with security software can prevent shop screens from displaying or sending information. Try troubleshooting your security applications.
- Close background applications which may interfere with the shop displaying correctly.
- Malware and viruses have been known to cause this issue. Run a Virus Scan as a precaution.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!